Dickert Electronic GmbH has been a reliable partner for its customers throughout Europe for more than 30 years. It focuses on the development and production of motor and radio remote controllers. In addition to having its own product portfolio, Dickert, as an OEM manufacturer, supplies several well-known major customers with specially developed electronics. A flexible production process and high component stocks enable us and our customers to react quickly to changing market conditions.
Our company is offering an:
Internship (sandwich-course related) (m/f)
- Contribution to all production departments (becoming acquainted with the production processes and procedures)
- Contribution to quality assurance (production, complaints, service)
- Contribution to development (setup, prototypes, measurements, new projects)
(The temporal progression depends on your prior knowledge and will be individually adjusted.)
- You are a student of electrical engineering/ information technology or you are on a comparable course and have 3 semesters study experience behind you.
- Ideally, you will have already been able to gain initial experience in this field.
- In addition, you impress by your organizational talent, team skills, confident and cooperative manner as well as by an independent and structured way of working.
Start: August 2019 Duration: 6 months
Have we aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your informative application, which may also be sent by e-mail (pdf), with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and testimonials.
Dickert Electronic GmbH HR Department Fünfhausen 1 35091 Cölbe-Schönstadt Tel. +49 6427 / 9224 - 0