Dickert Electronic GmbH has been a reliable partner for its customers throughout Europe for more than 30 years. It focuses on the development and production of motor and radio remote controllers. In addition to having its own product portfolio, Dickert, as an OEM manufacturer, supplies several well-known major customers with specially developed electronics. A flexible production process and high component stocks enable us and our customers to react quickly to changing market conditions.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking additional:
Electronics Engineers (m/f)
- Contributing to production
- Performing test activities on controllers
- Plant operation
- Training as an electronics engineer
- Technical understanding
- Thinking and acting in economic terms
- Independent and target-oriented working
- Experience of the production process and of Word and Excel are desirable.
- A secure job with an interesting area of responsibility that can be expanded, performance-related remuneration and further training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your informative application, which may also be sent by e-mail (pdf), with a curriculum vitae, photo and testimonials. Further details are available at "Application".
Dickert Electronic GmbH HR Department Fünfhausen 1 35091 Cölbe-Schönstadt Tel. +49 6427 / 9224 - 0