Using the QuickLog25 add-on plug-in card enables you to enhance the functions of relevant radio receivers or controllers. The extent of the enhancement depends on the corresponding controller. You can, for example, back up settings, parameters or handheld transmitter codes on the add-on card. If your radio receiver or controller is damaged by a flash of lightning, excessive voltage or vandalism, you can simply copy the previously backed-up data to a new electronics medium, without having to teach in the handheld transmitter again.
- Backing up the settings, parameters and transmitter codes
- Restoring the settings, parameters and transmitter codes
- Memory expansion Increasing the maximum number of transmitter codes
- Blind / roller shutter controller 1 or 2 blinds, one-pin shut-off or 1 blind all-pin shut-off
- Log book Logging individual commands and states for service
Order no. / EAN (GTIN)
Add-on plug-in card / functional enhancement