The E27Q has been given further new functions in addition to the well-known functions of its predecessor, E17. In addition to the more powerful relays, the receiver allows you to connect an external rod antenna, thereby increasing the range. The "QuickLog" add-on card enables the taught-in transmitter codes to be backed up, the awning function to be activated or memory increased to 200 handheld transmitter codes. Standby consumption is, of course, under 0.5 watts.
E27Q - Mini Radio Receiver (2-Channel)
- 2-channel radio receiver can be supplied in 230V or 12-24V models
- External antenna connection
- Remote learning through "QuickLearn"
- Standby consumption < 0.5 watts
- QuickLog add-on card (optional)
- Operating modes: Pulse, surge, targeted ON/OFF
- "Auto-Off" configurable from 1 second up to around 18 hours
Reception frequency: 433.92 MHz, ASK modulation Reception channels: 2-channel receiver Coding: 12-bit, 18-bit, or Keeloq, self-learning, max. 100 codes (transmitter keys) can be taught in Operating voltage: 230V +-10% 50Hz or
12-24V (10...30V) AC/DC
Output: 2 relays for each directional contact, potential-free, max. 2,5A AC, 2A DC (ohmic load per output) Operating temperature: -20° C up to +50° C at 30% to 80% relative humidity Dimensions: 80 mm x 80 mm x 52 mm, IP65 plastic housing Weight: approx. 230 g including housing
Order no. / EAN (GTIN)