The EXL is used whenever a large number of transmitters are required. 1,000 transmitter keys can be taught in. This makes the EXL ideal for large-scale projects like multi-storey car parks. The 4 potential-free heavy-duty relays in the output provide great versatility. An automatic break-time, which can be switched off prematurely or re-started, can be automatically set for each output. Users (senders) can be “blocked” individually (e.g. rent not paid) or even “deleted”.
EXL - Large-Scale Plant/Underground Car Park Radio Receiver (4 Channel)
- 4 relay outputs, potential-free
- “ Auto-Off” configurable 1s...17min.
- Input for “external” button
- Possible to delete individual transmitters
- Possible to block individual transmitters
- Transmitter “available / blocked” display
- Available memory selection, display via 7-segment display
- Operation, data backup, and status logging possible via “RS232” interface
- Operating modes:* Pulse, surge, targeted ON/OFF
Reception frequency: 433.92 MHz, ASK modulation Reception channels: 4-channel receiver Coding: 12-bit, 18-bit, or Keeloq, self-learning, max. 1,000 codes (transmitter keys) can be taught in Radio: Slot for two radio modules and two antenna inputs! Operating voltage: 230 V, ± 10% 50 Hz Output: 4 relays for each directional contact, potential-free, max. 4 A, 250 V/AC, 30 V/DC, ohmic load Operating temperature: -20° C up to +50° C at 20% to 80% relative humidity Dimensions: 175 mm x 175 mm x 75 mm, IP54 plastic housing Weight: approx. 1 kg including packaging * Pulse: Output switches as long as the transmitter key is actuated Targeted ON: Transmitter key-1 = ON Targeted OFF: Transmitter key-2 = OFF Surge: 1st command = ON, 2nd command = OFF, 3rd command = ON ...
Order no. / EAN (GTIN)